In this 1-hour webinar, you will get the inside scoop on the region's new anaerobic digester facility and why it is such a game changer for local sustainability. In a landfill, our organic waste releases potent greenhouse gasses, but with EDCO’s organic curbside service, this waste can instead be recycled into a sustainable energy source, and create fertilizer and compost to help us build healthier soil. Join us in turning organic waste into valuable resources!
This webinar will cover the following:
- What you need to know about SB 1383 - California's mandatory organics recycling law.
- What is an Anaerobic Digester and why it is a big step towards local sustainability.
- What to to put in which bins.
- How the material will be collected.
- Prevention tips and tricks to REDUCE your organic waste.
Three chances to attend:
- April 20th at 12PM
- May 15th at 10 AM
- June 9th at 6 PM
Through generous funding by:
This webinar is made possible through the generous funding by the City of Encinitas and is intended for its residents. Anyone may attend, however, the webinar recording will be available to City of Encinitas residents only.
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.