Assist one of our Solana Center educators during this 2-hour presentation and, at the same time, learn the fundamentals of composting. This class will also include the basics of the Bokashi, a pre-composting process that allows you to stockpile greens and compost more material at a faster rate!
This workshop is set amid the picturesque hills of a Buddhist Monastery in Escondido. Help your community understand the importance and techniques of composting and spend the morning at this serene sanctuary.
In this workshop, you will assist with:
- Setting up our presentation area (tables, chairs, info material, etc)
- Event sign-ups and registration
- Advancing PowerPoint slides or handling our flip chart
- Sharing props and visuals
- Packing up our presentation supplies
Questions? Email email@example.com
2499 Melru Lane
Escondido, CA 92026