Support Solana Center programs from the ground up! Build and Beautify is a monthly volunteer day for volunteers to get involved with our programs from home base. Activities vary each month and may include some of the following:
- Gardening and prunning
- Staging Rain Barrels
- Maintaining our demonstration sites
- Chipping and moving mulch
- Beautifying our grounds
- Preparing and implementing site improvements and new programs
This month we will continue to work along with the seasons. All of the winter rains have brough many weeds to be pulled in the garden beds surrounding SCEI. It's also time to prune back our fruit trees, so grab some shears and help boost the harvest of next year's plum, orange, and lemon crop!
Specific activities of each Build and Beautify will be announced closer to the date.
On the last Tuesday of every month from 9 AM to 11 AM, we welcome you to join us in at the Center for nourishing activities and good company.
- More specific quafications for each activity please check in one week before the event
- Must be okay to work outside in possible direct sun, and get a little dirty
- All activities are open to those of all experience levels
Click on the 'Volunteer Now' button to sign up for a shift! Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
137 N El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA 92024