If you’ve got time for lunch, you’ve got time for Lunch n Learn! Solana Center can come to your office and present on a number of fun and informative topics at your office.
Lunch n Learn Topics
- Traditional Composting: Compost, a nutrient-rich soil amendment, is the cornerstone to a great garden. Learn how to make your own!
- Vermicomposting (worms): An easy way to turn food waste into wealth for your garden
- Bokashi Composting: It’s not a new dance craze-- it’s an innovative method for composting food scraps, including dairy and meats!
All About Water
- Protecting, Conserve, & Capture: Learn about storm water pollution, how rainwater catchment strategies can help, how to utilize greywater, and other water storage tips.
- Talking Birds and Bees: Celebrate nature and learn how to create a vibrant pollinator garden
- Bounty in a Small Space: Find opportunity in limited areas with container gardening
- Low Water Landscaping: Learn how to create a less thirsty and environmentally friendly landscape!
- Recycling & Zero Waste: Confused about Zero Waste? What can and can't be recycled? Let us help you become a Zero Waste hero!