Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021
- 7:15 AM to 11:15 AM (1 Volunteer)
- 11:15 AM AM to 2:00 PM (1 Volunteer)
- Or sign up for both!
Join us in teaching kids all about worms! We are looking for volunteers that love working with children and are passionate about composting. Lessons will cover worm biology, what they like to eat, and how to build a worm-bin. Questions? Email email@example.com.
In this presentation, you will assist with:
- Setting up our presentation area (tables, chairs, props, etc)
- Sharing props and visuals
- Assisting with student engagement
- Packing up our presentation supplies
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be comfortable talking with others
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to travel to volunteer location
- Must have some familiarity with Solana Center volunteering
- Must be able to follow our Covid-19 Guidelines below
At all future volunteer events, volunteers must bring proof of vaccination, whether this be through your issued vaccination card or through California's Digital Covid-19 Vaccine Record.
Mask guidelines will be clarified in your information email from the educator. As a measure to protect your health information, we will not keep any records of your vaccination status.
Volunteers must bring proof of vaccination. If you are unvaccinated, we ask that you provide a negative PCR test (only PCR tests will be accepted) from the last 7 days.
Volunteers must bring proof of a negative test to the volunteer shift (day of event). As a measure to protect your health information, we ask that bring it to the day of the event (or use the Digital Covid-19 Vaccine Record provided above).
Please do not email or text copies of your vaccination card.
If you are unable to provide either of the above, we ask that you do not come to any in-person shifts. We have several virtual opportunities that our volunteer coordinator would be more than happy to connect you to.
Warner Springs, CA 92086
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.