Join Solana Center for this presentation where you will learn the basics of traditional backyard composting. Using trial-tested advice and interactive demonstrations, our experienced educators will teach you all you need to know to get started with a bin that fits your needs and lifestyle.
Please note that pre-registration is required to reserve a seat for this workshop. This workshop has limited capacity and we often receive walk-ins. To accommodate as many attendees as possible, your seat may be given away if you have not arrived within 5 minutes of the start time (10:00 AM).
In this workshop, we will cover
- What is composting and why it is so important
- What tools and materials you'll need to get started
- Which items are compostable and which are not
- Troubleshooting and maintaining your compost pile
- Harvesting and using your finished compost
Made possible through generous funding by
Thanks to our site provider
9005 Aero Dr
San Diego, CA 92123
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.