It's winter pruning time for your deciduous fruit trees and Solana Center wants to help you get them in shape. With guest teacher and founder of Bio-Eve, Dave Johnston, we'll be teaching the community how to successfully snip their trees into shape at this hands-on workshop.
Assist during this 2-hour presentation and, at the same time, learn the basics of pruning, proper pruning for deciduous species, and the wonders of having fruit trees as the core of your food forest!
In this workshop, you will assist with:
- Setting up our presentation area (tables, chairs, info material, etc)
- Event sign-ups and registration
- Advancing PowerPoint slides or handling our flip chart
- Sharing props and visuals
- Packing up our presentation supplies
PLEASE NOTE: This event is for experienced volunteers only. If you have worked with us a few times before, you fit the bill! Feel free to email email@example.com if you are unsure if you qualify or with any other questions.
2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd
Del Mar, CA 92014