From water stewardship and waste recovery to composting and sustainable living, our programs focus on both environmental protection and regeneration of beautiful San Diego. We provide education, consulting, and other resources to enable homes, schools, and businesses to go green. Our programs are available throughout the County of San Diego.
From water stewardship and waste recovery to composting and organic gardening, we help you implement low-waste sustainable practices in your household. Learn with us at a workshop, join us for a compost consultation, browse our resources, and more!
- Workshops & Events
- Free 1-on-1 compost consultation
- Order sustainability supplies
- Order rain barrels and other water conservation tools
- Tool Lending Library for gardening projects
- Resource guides & videos
- Food waste prevention at home
- Master Composter
- Green Convene single-use prevention dishware lending program
- Electronic waste, batteries, and lightbulb recycling
- Bi-monthly Green Living Tours of our site (see events page here for upcoming tours)
Solana Center's science-based school programs inspire and empower students to live sustainably, reduce and rethink waste, and become change-makers on their campuses and in their communities.
Make a change in your business with low-waste processes and education to save money, minimize waste and comply with local and state legislation.
Government & Jurisdictions
We're at the forefront of environmental innovation and know the solutions to help you reach your goals. Work with us to protect the San Diego region's natural resources and ecosystems.